Mt. Everest 8848m
Mt Everest is lying in the Mahalangur range and known as Sagarmatha in Nepal and Chomolongma in Tibet is the highesh mountain Peak in the world. Mt. Everest is located in the Solukhumbu Diistrict of Sagarmatha Zone at 2759′ 17’N latitude and 8655’31’E longgitde. Sir Greoge Everest, the British, the Surveyorgeneral of India, discovered it in 1852. Everest was then referred to as peak XV. It was officially named Mt Everest in 1865 and a Nepali Name Sagarmatha was given in 1956. The Best Climbing Months are April and May and Most expeditions set out for the Summit from Namche Bazaar in Solukhumbu.
The role of Mountain tourism is considersd very significant in overall tourism development. Mountaineers turned towards Nepal ofter the successful scaling of Mt. Everest By Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa on 29 may. 1953. Every year over a hundred mountaineering teams attempted to scale different peaks of the country but some half of them were successful. Like other forms of tourism, the number of Expediton teams has deecreased in recent years.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
Day 02: Prepared for expedition, Hotel
Day 03: Officially briefing in Ministry of Tourism, Hotel
Day 04: Fly to Lukla 2800m. & trek to Phakding (2640m), Lodge
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazar (3446m), Lodge
Day 06: Acclimatization Day, Lodge
Day 07: Trek to Thyanboche (3800m), Lodge
Day 08: Trek to Pheriche (4243m), Lodge
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4930m), Lodge
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5360m), Camping
Day 11-58 Mount Everest Climbing Period, Camp
Day 59: Trek to Thyanboche (3800m), Lodge
Day 60: Trek to Namche, Lodge
Day 61: Trek to Lukla (2800m), Lodge
Day 62: Fly Back to kathmandu, Hotel
Day 63: Free Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
Day 64: Everest Expedition trips ends / Final Departure
Mt.Everest Expedition CostUS$ 35,500 Per person
Fix departure: 27 Mar, 2019 02 Jun, 2019
Mount Everest Expedition Cost Includes
- Transportation Arrival & Departure; on domestic and international flights.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- All Domestic flights charges.
- All Transportation service from starting and ending points of Mt. Everest Expedition trips.
- Climbing Sherpa guide 1:1 Ratio for Everest Expedition.
- Everest Expeditions Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Sagarmatha National Park Trekking & Everest Expedition South Face Expeditinon Permit and all government taxes for Everest Expedition.
- High altitude meal (Full board) while on Trekking to Everest B.C. and while Climbing Everest.
- All the expenses & insurance of Liaison officer (Govt. of Nepal).
- Cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food & insurance etc.
- Camping & Kitchen equipment like base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- High altitude tents and necessary gadgets like EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- Warm clothing, trekking gear for nepali staff including porters.
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Communication device like Satellite Phone & Willkie-Talkie in case of emergency.(USE PAY)
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on Everest Expeditions.(USE PAY)
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Mount Everest Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar & Beverage Bills
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Climbing Bonus for Everest Base Camp Staffs, Tips and Personal Nature Expenses.
- Permit fees and customizetripom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Everest expedition.
- Garbage Deposit USD 4,000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don’t take back their garbage to Kathmandu.